CAREER AND COLLEGE PREP
Build a Bright Future
From robotics to engineering, the world of manufacturing is filled with in-demand professions focused on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). Prepare to enter this high-tech world straight out of high school.
Which pathway is offered?
Engineering & Technology—This pathway gives students broad exposure to the engineering field and a solid foundation in engineering principles and design.
What types of jobs can my student learn about and prepare for?*
Some of the jobs include:
- Manufacturing technician
- Process improvement technician
- Engineering technician
- Facility maintenance manager
- Industrial equipment mechanic
- Automotive mechanic
- Power plant mechanic
- Mobile equipment maintenance manager
- Service technician
*Some of these jobs require additional education and certifications once a student graduates from high school.
What could my future look like in this career field?**
**Data is from Lightcast and is updated frequently.
Which industry-recognized, in-demand certifications and exams can my student prepare for?
- NOCTI Pre-Engineering/Engineering Technology
- Certified Logistics Technician (CLT)
- Certified SolidWorks Associate (CSWA)
- International Society of Automation (ISA) – Certified Control Systems Technician
- National Coalition of Certification Centers (NC3) – Level 1 – Industrial Fundamentals
- Arizona Career Readiness Credential
- SACA Associate C-101 – C104 4.0
- Arizona Technical Skills Assessment